FS: 8 gorgeous rasboras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaysE

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am selling my eight rasboras, all with very attractive and unique coloration. 2 of them are regular harlequins (not espei) with gold tails as opposed to black. 3 of them are mostly black with a vivid orange face and fin tips. The other three are almost entirely a light gold color, with very, very faint harlequin patches on the sides. They are all very healthy, eat plenty, and are amusing to watch. The 3 black rasboras are the alphas of the group, and two of the gold ones are pretty plump. Sorry, no idea on sexes.

I would like to sell these locally if I can, I'm usually anywhere between Bloomfield and Parsippany, NJ, but can deliver or meet up just about anywhere in the NYC metro area of NJ. $20 obo takes them all, and I am willing to consider trades for threadfin rainbows, goo obo gudgeons, or plants native to Papua New Guinea. Only reason I won't ship is simply: I don't know how to ship fish. :oops:

Pics can be found here: http://www.fishforums.com/forum/gene...questions.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom