FS Dual Satellite Light Fixture with 2 x 65W SunPaq Lamps,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sadielynn

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a dual satellite light fixture that I got it is 24 inches long and takes 2 65 watt light bulbs ... It was sold to me as a 20 inch fixture and will not fit a 10 nicely at all .. I am asking $80 bucks + $12 bucks shipping (More if you want it to ship diffrently than usps )
The description I was given is that the fan may need replaced it has some minor scratches on the splash guard . It takes 2 65 watt bulbs (not included since I only have the 40 watters ) and needs docking legs
I was told that it does work and he showed pics of it working . It has 1 LED lunar light and independant controls for the lighting ... I will ship it out the day payment is recieved and clears . I have only pay pal . Please PM me if intrested :D

there are no bulbs as when I got it it did not have bulbs I will send pics of it to your email
I have new bulb bands and legs for it that I did include

Just an update I am going to keep this light and hack and wack it to see if I can retro it to MH or something else ... So it is NO longer available

Back
Top Bottom