For Sale: FS: Fish, shrimp, plants & Fluval Ebi...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MagicMan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have some drawf hair grass, cabomba, 1 small moss ball & java fern.
2 pieces of african rootwood
Also have 3-4 sunkist shrimp & approx 15 RCS
Finally, 3 cherry barbs & 3 cardinal tetras

Not looking to split everything up. if you want the fish, you have to take them all.
if you want the shrimp, you take them all.
if you want plants, you take them all w/the rootwood.
Once fish are gone, I will move to shrimp & once they are gone I will move to plants. After all that is gone, I will sell the tank.

Would be nice if local people took it so I didn't have to ship any of this. I am in the KOP, PA area.

img_1239984_0_988523a0e22319e29268b8544b61fca3.jpg

I'm interested in your plants, can I get a shipping quote for the zip: 43035? I know you said local, but I'm in Ohio, thats not too far :) depending on shipping I might take the shrimp too. How much are you selling for?

I'm interested in your plants, can I get a shipping quote for the zip: 43035? I know you said local, but I'm in Ohio, thats not too far :) depending on shipping I might take the shrimp too. How much are you selling for?
Once the fish & shrimp are gone, I will sell the plants w/the rootwood.

I am actually interested in the whole tank now that I think about it. How much are you asking for?

MagicMan said:
Finally, 3 cherry barbs & 3 cardinal tetras

Not looking to split everything up. if you want the fish, you have to take them all.
if you want the shrimp, you take them all.
if you want plants, you take them all w/the rootwood.
Once fish are gone, I will move to shrimp & once they are gone I will move to plants. After all that is gone, I will sell the tank.

Would be nice if local people took it so I didn't have to ship any of this. I am in the KOP, PA area.

I'm interested in your fish and your shrimp. I do have a question that might be rather dumb. What is RCS?
Sorry if that's a stupid question I just have no idea what it is. Also would you possibly ship them to me? I'm located in north east Missouri. If so how much is shipping? And what do you want for the fish and shrimp? I would make an offer if I knew what RCS was!

Any chance you may want to sell the tank and hood when your done selling the contents ? I do live close by and I'd be interested if were thinking of selling them.

I would be interested in:

PM me if they're still available.

Back
Top Bottom