FS: More DHG than you want or need

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
I rescaped again and now I have more DHG than you could ever imagine. Seriously. I have maybe a 10" square mat for sale. Tell me how much you want and I can ship it at about 5 dollars per sandwich baggy full and I mean FULL.

Pictures soon.

dwarf hair grass. get carpet plant and despite what many people say will grow in even low light. this is a great deal.

what does one need to do in order to maintain this? I want to get a carpet plant for my 29. Don't have my good lights yet but there is enough to be considered low light...

I've been thinking about trying to get a small lawn going in my 30 cube, do you have any still available?

Breaking up moss balls n tieing it down do make a good lawn too.

I would love some but I'm low on cash. Lol maybe next time.

what does one need to do in order to maintain this? I want to get a carpet plant for my 29. Don't have my good lights yet but there is enough to be considered low light...
i have some in a 60 gallon with old dual t8 32w bulbs. the bulbs are 2-3 years old and yet its still growing.

Wow... someone needs to buy this.

Crepe- PM me if no one wants this and I'll take it all. I don't need or especially want it, but I simply cannot look at a deal this good for very long. I'll find a tank somewhere... ;)

The plant's pretty easy. It's hard to keep it clean. Use a turkey baster and push water near the base of the plant to keep mulm from choking the plant. Use root tabs and it will take off. I've had this stuff since the end of may. I got it as two 1.5 inch pots. I only have one bag left unfortunately. Who wants it? (The bag seems kinda empty right now but I'll add more. I was just too lazy to untangle the rest of it from the HM floating in my bucket o' plants.

That's 13cm long ruler thing...
pic:
The bag is on average 1.5cm thick.
dsc01468l.jpg

dsc01467n.jpg

thats a ton of DHG for $5 i wouldnt even worry about it. looks like hn claimed it i cant believe it lasted this long.

First to PM me gets it I guess... I sold about the same amount to krap not long ago.

:) Probably enough for 2-3 pots, which are going for like 7$ each on ebay I think.

It won't live in BW, it's from S. American rivers, not estuaries. Sold to some fella in alaska (mudraker). He deserves it. Good to bring something tropical up there lol. If the sale falls through it will go to you.

Back
Top Bottom