FS: Prefilter box for AquaC Remora Pro w/Mag3 pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kurt_Nelson

Aquarium Advice Addict
New, in box - never been in salt water. Perfect condition.

$30.00 + actual USPS Priority Mail cost to your zip code (will range between $5.00 and $9.00). Online price for a new one seems to be around $43 or so, plus shipping.

I bought this at the same time I bought the Remora Pro, but never put it on. It's just too big for a 46 gallon... or at least I think so. Please note that this prefilter box is specific for the Remora Pro with the Mag3 pump. I think the prefilter for the other pumps are made a tad bit smaller.

Drop me a private message if you're interested! First one to respond gets it!

-Kurt

roka64 said:
...psst....buy a bigger tank!

:lol:

Yeah... I can hear me now:

Honey... sweety... darling... we spent ALL this MONEY on this prefilter box and it just won't fit in the tank. Rather than that money going to waste, we should just get a bigger tank where it'll fit better."

:roll:

Yeah. That'd work!

But until that time... I think it's still for sale!

Hi,
How much shipped to Canada e8s1k2?
thanks

3 lbs shipping via USPS Priority Mail International would be $18 for shipping plus $20 for the preskimmer box would make it $38 total. I don't have a Paypal account, so it'd have to be a money order drawn in US funds.

Hi Kurt,
Prefilter box already received. Thanks for a pleasant transaction and the lightning quick shipping. :)

Andrée

Back
Top Bottom