FS: Synodontis Eupterus "Featherfin Synodontis" in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1tankneverenuff

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all! I have a full grown adult Synodontis Eupterus or Featherfin Synodontis as its common name. Roughly around 6" long. I'm not 100% sure if it is male or female, but he/she is definitely a beauty. I wish I had a tank for him/her, but at this time I don't have any money for any more tanks and I've narrowed down my focus to Dottyback/Spiney eels and dwarf Plecostomus (breeding). I've had the Syno since it was around 3" long. Its long feather-like fins and shark-like swimming make it a great addition to any tank. Fairly peaceful and has been fed frozen meats since day one. One neat characteristic about this species is that it often swims upside down. Seeing this 6" Syno upside is a sight to see, especially to those who have no idea that certain catfish DO swim upside down! This fish will pace your tank quite often, especially at night, so open spaces in the tank are a must. To find out more information and the Syno's natural environment and origin, please visit: [link]http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/mochokid/synodont/121_f.php[/link]

For those who don't know, these fish tend to go for $14.99+ at your LFS and that's at 2.5"-3" long (when they are in season). All I am asking is $20.00 flat. I would much rather it just go to a good home than to try and get rich off of him/her. I am located in Jacksonville, FL. I would prefer this to be a pick-up only and am willing to drive 30-45 minutes to meet you half-way. I will try and get pictures of the actual fish, but it is very hard as this fish is quite active.

***NOTE - I wouldn't mind shipping if someone could assist me in doing so to assure its health throughout shipment as I have not shipped any fish before. I'd be willing to discuss this over the phone as well to ship it exactly how you want it. Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom