FS: Tons of plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for posting a new list! :) I'm definitely going to set up my other 30g this weekend and get another order from you two. The radican and madagascar lace are doing excellent. The von rios are my new favorites. Most have doubled in size already. I'll probably take the rest of them off your hands on my next order. Thanks again.

Are you guys going to be getting cichlids in? There are a few i want to go in my 250 and cant find around here and i would much rather order from you than the lfs.

What do you want? We should be able to find it for you.

What do you want? We should be able to find it for you.

Ill be looking to buy prob end of next month, but ill be lookin for festivums (7), an electic blue jack depending on the price, a blue acara and a salvini. Not a final list but just lemmie know what your thoughts are on getting those.

Sorry if I missed this, but do you guys have any moss? Christmas, java, anything but the marimo ball? I just decided (about 30 seconds ago) that I really want some moss in one of my tanks :)

Ill be looking to buy prob end of next month, but ill be lookin for festivums (7), an electic blue jack depending on the price, a blue acara and a salvini. Not a final list but just lemmie know what your thoughts are on getting those.

We have some EBJDs in now so they'll be in QT for about a month. We should also be getting in some festies soon. I'll have to find the others. Just shoot one of us a PM when you're closer.

Sorry if I missed this, but do you guys have any moss? Christmas, java, anything but the marimo ball? I just decided (about 30 seconds ago) that I really want some moss in one of my tanks :)

We have java moss and riccia. Sounds like you plan like I do! lol

I'm not sure if there is a new plant page, but I'm wondering if you guys have HC, dwarf hairgrass, micrograss, giant hairgrass, glosso, dwarf sag, and/or crypt parva available now or in the near future? Maybe some Riccia/moss

I'm not sure if there is a new plant page, but I'm wondering if you guys have HC, dwarf hairgrass, micrograss, giant hairgrass, glosso, dwarf sag, and/or crypt parva available now or in the near future? Maybe some Riccia/moss

We have a little bit of riccia left and a few dwarf sags. We'll be getting an order in soon, I will look for the other plants you listed and let you know. :)

Hmmmm.... we're getting ready to place a new order like SM said and seeing this thread again made me think. What plants would you all like to see? What can't you find locally or online? I'm just curious. Not making any promises or looking for sales. Just curious... :)

i was hoping for red jungle vals, unless you've already gotten more. also was looking for some vallisneria spiralis, not the short corkscrew version but the tall straight ones. any tall, straight leaved background plants, really. i have a hard time finding good low light plants around here, they get bought up so quickly.

i was hoping for red jungle vals, unless you've already gotten more. also was looking for some vallisneria spiralis, not the short corkscrew version but the tall straight ones. any tall, straight leaved background plants, really. i have a hard time finding good low light plants around here, they get bought up so quickly.

looking for java moss amazon swords ludwigia repens myrio red flames

Thanks for the input! :)

I think we have everything listed either already in stock or on the way. Plus a bunch of other "stuff" for future reveal. ;)

These are all things I would love to be able to acquire from you in the near future. You're close (I live in TN) so it would aid in getting things here quickly and healthy :) Ignore the locations below, I copy/pasted from a different place.

Foreground

Lilaeopsis novae-zelandiae - 'Micro Sword' - South America

Midground

Rotala Macrandra - Asia
Cryptocoryne Walkerii - 'walkerii' - Sri Lanka
Ludwiga Inclinata - Central/South America
Ludwiga Repens
Shinnersia Rivularis - 'Mexican Oak Leaf' - North America

Mid-Background

Hygrophila Corymbosa - 'Angustifolia' - Asia
Hygrophila Corymbosa - 'Green Temple' - Southeast Asia
Echinodorus Oriental - 'Oriental Sword'
Echinodorus Bleheri - Amazon Sword - South America
Cryptocoryne Ponterderifolia - 'Ponterderifolia' - Sumatra
Bacopa Australis - South America

Background
Echinodorus Osiris - 'Melon Sword' - South America
Vallisneria Spiralis - 'Italian Vals' - Asia
Bacopa Carolina - 'Bacopa' - North America

We just got in some really nice plants. :)
We'll be shipping again on Tuesday, July 6 due to the holiday weekend.

Chain sword, $3
DSC_0004.JPG

Bacopa, $3 per bunch
DSC_0005.JPG

Italian val (Vallisneria spiralis), $1.50
DSC_0009.JPG

Red jungle val, $2
DSC_0010.JPG

Red ozelot sword, $6
DSC_0011.JPG

Amazon swords, $5
DSC_0012.JPG