Fuelleborni fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dad is the first picture and the second is the female while she was holding. They are my favorite cichlids I have. Such personalities.

did you strip her or let her hold in the tank and scooped up the babies?

I stripped her. The fry were really big already and I was afraid she wasn't gonna spit them. She had been moved a couple times in the 3rd week of her holding so maybe the stress made her hold on to them. Who knows.

yea, who knows... but happy they alive and seem to be doing well, congrats.

Very cute fry! What did you feed your babies when they were young? Also, how big is the tank they are in? Also what kind of Cichlids are they? Thanks!

Right now most of the fry are still clear but starting to get stripes and turn orange, a couple seem to be getting blue like their pop. He is my favorite and defiantly the boss of the tank, also he ha colored up a bit which I didn't think was possible. I'll take a new picture of him when I get home. And I just crushed up the omega pellets I feed everyone else and an algae wafer sometimes. They are probably close to 4" right now and in a 55 gal. Soon to be moving to a 75.

There is one fry that got spit into the tank before I stripped her and it seems bigger than the ones in the breeder net. Any specific reason?

You don't think the parents are big enough? The fry need to be more worried about the Dinosaur birchir for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom