Fuelliborni fry update.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bully405Customz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm not sure how long it's been since that last thread but I decided to just let them go in the tank and hope for the best. I think about 8 of them are still around and doing pretty nicely.

I'm not really sure how old they are. I'm a bad parent I guess. Lol and they are in with
3 Fuelliborni
3 acei
2 yellow labs
1 white lab
2 rustys
2 blue dolphins
2 sunshine peacocks
1 featherfin cat
They are all pretty small right now but there 125 gallon home should be ready within a couple weeks.

Yeah its a really pretty tank. It will be better soon with the addition of more peacock males and the new cobue afra I got.

There are only 4 left but all doin very well! I'm pretty sure my biggest one is a male. I hope anyways. And they are finally starting to get some orange on their top fins! I love seeing them grow up. Wish I could get a picture to show it though. Lol

i wish i had a better house, one that could hold a few dozen 55 gallon tanks but there ya go............ ha. if only!
whos ur fave fish? x

Is gotta be my fuelleborni Whale. Or re cobue afra in the second picture. Hard to get a good pictur of him though

Attachments

• image-3042801814.jpg
    image-3042801814.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1131624193.jpg
    image-1131624193.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 61
i sooo want a fuelleborni that colour. mine has this intense black colour with black barring, but that blue and orange is stunningly vibrant!!

I'm going to try and get some red ones today!!!! I've seen one like yours, I really like them. My fish aren't gonna know what to do when they go into the 150 gallon

haha! wooow u need to give us a full tank pic when its all set up (or is it already set up?)!
red fuelleborni? niice. i love speckled ones though. i still think the noses are funny! cute, like theyr gonna snuffle ur hand :)

It's getting set up.

image-650754516.jpg

Leak testing. The back isn't black anymore and I need to paint the stand. I have a build thread on it if you wanna follow there.

I'm ready for them to get a little bigger though. I have one that is double the size of the other 3 and he was the only one who didn't get put in the breeder net in the beginning. Strange

Back
Top Bottom