Fuelliborni fry update.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm glad I could make you night. :)

I would like to more about the new fish! Did you see the 3 that I got yesterday??? Oh and the all orange male and white female fuelleborni?

Awhile back mouth-brooder in my 150 gallon build thread you said you were disappointed that my blue fuelleborni was holding. Well you can now be excited. I knew something was up when she didn't come out to eat.

image-1524101349.jpg

It's not the best picture but you get the point. I'll get a better one at some point. I'm looking forward to new babies.

thats so epic!!! congrats!! is the blue was the male, those fry are gonna be stunners! i hope u keep the babies, oh wow.
it took me a week to figure it out about mine, but she didnt have nearly as big a mouth as that... thats a lot of fry! i hope she doesnt get bored too :p

im going to add pics to my album, they will go in a 75g in time. ul understand haha! xx

I wanna see! And It was the blue male, he's my only one. However when got
Home for lunch my tank was half empty and leaking everywhere!!! They are all in a 29 gallon for today and maybe tomorrow, then going to the 150. I hope all the stress doesnt make her spit them out! :(

I was going to hold that female separately from everyone else but I just let her go in the tank. If she holds them then awesome unless I can figure out a way to build an egg tumbler. Suggestions??

Back
Top Bottom