Garf's 12 for $100 Frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just ordered some and got 2 lb's of thier grunge free along with the tube of reef glue, they are coming on friday providing this hurricane allows it (I am in central FL). I can tell you when I get them. They let me pick out specific requests too :wink:

I ordered the special from them a while back. The frags are tiny, but for the most part healthy. I've emailed them about what all they have for sell, but all I've ever gotten for a response a a cut and paste of the special.

I will be ordering the frags next week. I just setup my prop tank so they will be a nice addition.

I ordered a set of their Frags on Wednesdat night, and my order arrived yesturday.
This is what I got:
1 Capnelia
1 Sarcophyton
1 Briareum
1 Green Stars
1 Yellow Stars
1 Anthelia
2 Zoo's
3 Gorgonian
1 mushroom

The packaging was good, though the Anthhelia was disconnected from its base. ( not sure it its going to make it) but over all everything seems healthy thus Far, ( not everything is fully opening yet) Some of the sizes were small, But I knew that before I purchased. The Zoo's were good size frags though, between 30-50 polyps. They also sent 2 lbs garf grunge, But I don't want it in my tank, ( mostly gravel, rock rubble, and snail shells).

Here are some Pic's. I'm waiting for everything to open before I remove them from the plugs and glue them were I want.

I'm ready to start adding Corals and this sounds like a great deal. How much was shipping? Were all the frags labeled and do they send any documentation? I've been reading Eric Bornemans's Aquarium Corals but still have many questions. Thanks

Nice frags, I am excited to get mine. My order had to be postponed due to the hurricane. Did they send any information with them? (label them, ect)

Back
Top Bottom