Garlic guard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishygirl7

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi any one know about garlic guard I'm new on this and am trying to find a forum that can help me lol I'm lost

The more the marrier I have it gonna try it tomorrow I'm winging it ill let u know how it works after awhile its suppose to help boost the immune system to ward off diseases but I want input from people tol

It's also easier when u can talk to someone about it who has used it I want to use it to help internal parasites of they have them cuz they have long stringy poo lol

I use garlic guard with my freshwater tank. I take a dropper and put my frozen food in a ice cream scoop and put like two or three drops on each frozen cube of food. Then when It thaws I stir it up real good and drain as much of the liquid off it before feeding my fish...... They love it all the fish come out to get some of it.

Cool I will try it like that so I can use it by itself w brine shrimp? The fish store said to mix water in there too and they said use a half a capful is that to much i dont know

I use it on any frozen foods and I just put three or so drops on each cube then let them thaw out

Ok Ty did u use it for parasites or just to boost immune system I don't want to loose any more fish I'm new to this but I don't like to c anything die

I just use it to boost immune system I've only had one fish die and that's when I first set up my tank and he was in bad condition from the get go.... Plus they love the garlic flavor I usually feed flake food so frozen with garlic guard is kinda there treats when I'm off work

I was using flakes but the fish place said to use the brine shrimp and garlic guard doer 2 weeks once a day then I can go back to flake I think I may give them a little flake at night then do the other in the am don't want them to not want flakes any more what do u think

Back
Top Bottom