GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
carey said:
You might have compact flourescents, not t5's.....

Will do, is there a big difference, i hope to heck there isnt!! He said he had lots of coral under it and they all did well, but i realize he could have been mistaken

SwimsWithFish said:
I have compacts, I can keep Lps, softies, and medium light sps like montis.

Great!! Im so excited! Do you all buy frags at first, and let them grow? Orr..

Snails, hermits, an emerald crab, cleaner shrimp. Whatever you do, add them slowly so they don't starve.

SwimsWithFish said:
Snails, hermits, an emerald crab, cleaner shrimp. Whatever you do, add them slowly so they don't starve.

And a peppermint shrimp? How many snails and hermits? I liked the fire shrimp, but would they work with

1 x cleaner
1 x peppermint
1 x emerald crab
? X snails
? X hermits

Trying to stay on topic but are you off this week you two?

Also, in the aquaclear, I would take out the carbon and bio media and replace with chemi pure and purigen.

SwimsWithFish said:
Trying to stay on topic but are you off this week you two?

Also, in the aquaclear, I would take out the carbon and bio media and replace with chemi pure and purigen.

Hm, im not sure where to get that stuff! Where? Haha and yes!! This whole week baby!!!

SwimsWithFish said:
I would do...

15 nasaurius snails
15 hermits
2 cleaner
1 fire
1 emerald

Cool!! Could i do 1 cleaner, 1 peppermint, and 1 fire? Or no? I realize it might not be good haha! I like the crabs though :)

Gboy66 said:
Cool!! Could i do 1 cleaner, 1 peppermint, and 1 fire? Or no? I realize it might not be good haha! I like the crabs though :)

That would be HORID!!! Jk that's fine:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom