Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you both! Im so happy about it...and i kinda cant believe jacks idea worked :blink:

Coralline, could the anenome actually move now because of this? Hopefuly!!

I feel bad for our clown... I feel like we got him addicted to drugs or something!!! Lol he will not move away from the nem unless i come up to the glass or i feed... Haha!

Gboy66 said:
Coralline, could the anenome actually move now because of this? Hopefuly!!

No, that was just wishful thinking. I hope he moves for you otherwise you'll have a fish you won't see quite as much in addition to an anemone. -_-' Clowns don't motivate their hosts to move in my experience. You may have to harass it with a powerhead if he stays put and you really want him in the front. Still gotta hope!

CorallineAlgae said:
No, that was just wishful thinking. I hope he moves for you otherwise you'll have a fish you won't see quite as much in addition to an anemone. -_-' Clowns don't motivate their hosts to move in my experience. You may have to harass it with a powerhead if he stays put and you really want him in the front. Still gotta hope!

Ya...but i really really hope so! It would be soo much better for the nem, plus i'd be happy too! Lol...

But im going to say that Billay is officially hosting now. He hasent left the nem- even for food. He's been in there almost the whole night. So ya, i'd say it's official!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I feel bad for our clown... I feel like we got him addicted to drugs or something!!! Lol he will not move away from the nem unless i come up to the glass or i feed... Haha!

Yea!!!!!!!! She's hosting!! Don't feel bad for her, you just coaxed her along to realize how soft and comfy and homey a nem is!! It's not a bad thing!! Of course, if the nem stays in the back, you really won't see either of them much. :( that wouldn't be too great. My clown still not even glancing at my nem yet. Oh well, baby steps. :)

Beengirl said:
Yea!!!!!!!! She's hosting!! Don't feel bad for her, you just coaxed her along to realize how soft and comfy and homey a nem is!! It's not a bad thing!! Of course, if the nem stays in the back, you really won't see either of them much. :( that wouldn't be too great. My clown still not even glancing at my nem yet. Oh well, baby steps. :)

Ahah thanks:) try what we did! Toss a couple pellets into the nem while the clowns are watching. I think the trick is for them if for the clowns to just touch the nem. They feel the shock and go back for more!

needmorecowbell said:
That's great!!!! I'm glad it worked out for you

Thanks adam!! Now im just waiting for you to get your nem and clown:)

Well here are a few more to confirm the host. :)

Attachments

• image-2034343902.jpg
    image-2034343902.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 67
  • image-1122281578.jpg
    image-1122281578.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 70
Hahaha thanks guys!!!! I love nems now.... I really want another :eek: too bad they are super expensive :/ thanks for replying :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahaha thanks guys!!!! I love nems now.... I really want another :eek: too bad they are super expensive :/ thanks for replying :)

I wish I could have one but my tank is PACKED!! It would probably travel all over and sting all my stuff!!

:(

I really really want one!!

Ya i know dude they move too much... Kinda sucks :/ i would definitly be scared to add one in your tank :( dont your clowns host your lps? Thats cool!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Ya i know dude they move too much... Kinda sucks :/ i would definitly be scared to add one in your tank :( dont your clowns host your lps? Thats cool!

They host my torch

image-2449211689.jpg

If I ever get another tank I'll get a nem

I just watched mrsaltwatertvs new episode and he made a good point. When setting up its good to decide if your gonna do a nem or not and if you are then add it before corals and let it get comfortable and situated so you can place around it.

Mrc8858 said:
I just watched mrsaltwatertvs new episode and he made a good point. When setting up its good to decide if your gonna do a nem or not and if you are then add it before corals and let it get comfortable and situated so you can place around it.

Haha I watched it too! That tank is just sick. But it makes total sense. Let the nem find its spot then work around it.

Ya mrc i was thinking about that just the other day, but then i realized it might not be the best idea because you should wait roughly 6 months or more before getting a nem... And who would wait 6 months before adding coral you know? Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom