Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heres another.... Nobody in the tank seems to like her :/

Attachments

• image-1759820426.jpg
    image-1759820426.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 83
He is currently sleeping in the back with a big web around him... Lol. I really like him and hes getting more comfortable i think.

On a side note we decided to coral dip the eagle eye zoa colony because we suspected more nudis. Didnt see any this time... But if there were any i hope they are dead!! Lol

There is a bit...
The black clown picks on the smaller clownand the new wrasse
The goby nips at the fox sometimes and the betta and once in a while the arrow crab. He also scared the new wrasse but doesnt do anything
The flame hawk doesnt really like the new wrasse either..

QT it right away, don't take a chance. I've lost 2 of my 3 fish to Ich today.

skywhitney said:
QT it right away, don't take a chance. I've lost 2 of my 3 fish to Ich today.

I dont have a QT or the resources for one! I just fed mysis with a lot of garlic but im not sure what else i can do!

Gboy66 said:
I dont have a QT or the resources for one! I just fed mysis with a lot of garlic but im not sure what else i can do!

Turn the heat up a little, just make sure you watch the corals.

skywhitney said:
Turn the heat up a little, just make sure you watch the corals.

Dont turn the heat up it is useless against marine ich. There are really only 2 effective options, copper meds or hypo... Maybe snag a used 20 gallon and whip up a QT real quick...

Benamayer said:
Dont turn the heat up it is useless against marine ich. There are really only 2 effective options, copper meds or hypo... Maybe snag a used 20 gallon and whip up a QT real quick...

Oh i have the tanks needed...my lizard is in a 29 upstairs, but i dont have the filter. And how would i catch her?! I dont even know if it is really ich. Plus, how do you cycle it?

Gboy66 said:
Oh i have the tanks needed...my lizard is in a 29 upstairs, but i dont have the filter. And how would i catch her?! I dont even know if it is really ich. Plus, how do you cycle it?

Well that's always the issue unfortunately is catching it 8-( How is the fish behaving? A fish with ich will typically be flashing, breathing heavy, cloudy eyes... If it were my tank, I would just wait it out. I've been scared several times due to specs of sand on my fish. Another time I thought 2 of my fish had ich and it was lymphocytosis. No fun...

You would cycle it by taking media out of your main tank. Some people have a sponge in their sump collecting BB so if they need a QT they have it ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom