Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here's the bigger one going to hide in his hole , he was about 5 inch in this pict the hole is about the size of a quarter
but now he is almost 6 inch and he still gets in and out of it
took me a week to find his hiding place the lil sneak
I circled the hole red that he hides in

Attachments

• coral banded shrimp 001 - Copy.jpg
    coral banded shrimp 001 - Copy.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 127
Im hopeful becuse of your story, but i just came downstairs this morning and he is nowhere to be seen :/ well... I guess i wont be getting inverts for a while. Believe it or not that crab was one of my favorite things in the whole tank.

I'll go a couple of weeks between sightings of some of my inverts. Try not to worry to much

Beengirl said:
That is a beautiful wrasse!! Such color! Great choice! I'm glad a the fish are getting along well. Hope your crab is okay, I know you guys really like that creepy guy. ;)

Thanks beengir! She has really fit in already:)

Thanks everyone for reassurance about Pinhead Larry. He's ugly....but has grown on me:D haha

Tank is lookin ok. Crab is gone, kinda sucks. Flame wrasse is always in the front, great fish.

Still debating the sump project, but we have 300 bucks burnin a hole in our pockets so we will have to buy something soon.

Bearchumjs said:
It must be doing its job then!

I agree..but it was literally mud! I had to use a wire brush to get it off. Should i be going for more of a wet skim?

God it was smelly..and those wire brushes have a tendancy to fling the stuff back at you...lol ew

I just man up and wipe it out under running water with my hand lol. You can always wash up afterwards haha.

Mrc8858 said:
I just man up and wipe it out under running water with my hand lol. You can always wash up afterwards haha.

Right on! That's how I ldo it. The wire brushes can slightly scratch the reaction chamber over time and make it harder for the skimate to move up into the cup and cause the nasty gunk to build up even faster.

Just recieved out secret santa gift! We got a super cool purple tipped euphellia and a new arrowcrab!!!! Whooooooo i hope this one does great :) we will be sending out gift tonight ;) thanks whoever you are!

Just recieved out secret santa gift! We got a super cool purple tipped euphellia and a new arrowcrab!!!! Whooooooo i hope this one does great :) we will be sending out gift tonight ;) thanks whoever you are!

That was such a thoughtful gift! Whoever your secret Santa was knew how much you loved that crab. And do I really have to ask for pictures?

Aha no we wouldnt, but i have no more picture space and it takes me forever to put up a URL:(

Back
Top Bottom