Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks george i appreciate it :) which is your favorite?! Im happy we got a bid of the goby's whole body and the betta :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Thanks george i appreciate it :) which is your favorite?! Im happy we got a bid of the goby's whole body and the betta :)

they're all really cool but the foxface has to be my favorite.

Looking good guys!

Are some of your euphillia bleaching??? It's hard to tell in the lighting changes in the video. Fish look awesome and it looks like the Dino is all gone.

Thanks guys!! :) no i dont think they are bleaching.... But i will look closer next time i get home!

Great looking tank you two. Love the aquascaping with your large center arch :)

Awesome work! Your fish are amazing. Your corals are amazing. I think you should move your tank into my house. I love love love the engineer goby! He is awesome!!!!

Watched the vid, your tank is looking great. Your flame does the same thing as mine lol, perching on things that it shouldnt.

Hey guys! Love the tank!! Fish are all cool looking! Fox face? I want one! Gonna make be go buy a bigger tank now and I'm telling the wife its all your fault! Taken with an iPhone?

Hey thanks guys!!! :) it looks ok so far, i am pleased! Yea it was with an iphone... I wish the gopro was workin, but its fine. Thanks MRC, the scape took a while :p

Goby might be my favorite... But i have no idea. I like him because he us unique :D foxface is awesome too! Haaha i wish he was more yellow in the vid..

Just an idea, if your using an iPhone you can upload straight to YouTube instead of transferring then uploading.

Awesome tank guys!! Hope you get rid of the Dino problem quick as it was the main reason I sold my 25g so I know how much of a pain in the butt it is lol

Ibrahim said:
Awesome tank guys!! Hope you get rid of the Dino problem quick as it was the main reason I sold my 25g so I know how much of a pain in the butt it is lol

Haha thanks ibrahim! :) we think its gone... But i want to be on the safe side and continue to do excess water changes and feed lightly :D its hard to feed less when you have some big fish... Its hard to predict their appetite!

Anyways i have a question, is dino like ich? What i mean is, does it stay in your system forever or can it be exterminated?? Thanks :)

Awesome job with the video! Love the narration very well put together.

Kudos to you my friend. Can't wait to see those corals when they get bigger. Love the goby it's sick looking! Like a snake!

Back
Top Bottom