GBR eggs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think my eggs were destroyed/eaten.... Still no wigglers, whatever those are ... :(

uhhhh,, its saturday at 10:38 my time, and I think i saw eggs on thursday night? Do i still have a chance?

i think you still have another day left. what is your temp at?

thats what i have going right now. what do your eggs look like? what color are they? i have a couple that are like a bright white and most of them are a greyish white. i dont know if that means anything. this is a first time for me

Mine are the same. some look smashed, but I can't really tell. GBR and GGR are very confused as to where their beh beh's went though. :p

my eggs were on a sword plant and they watched me clip the plants and remove them. they didnt look too happy

ok. the white eggs werent fertilized i guess. because they all hatched except for the few white ones. i just threw some brine shrimp eggs in the hatchery. i guess im gonna order some micro worms online because i cant find anyone local who sells them.

Back
Top Bottom