Geeerrrrr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
SAd and ticked. I came home from lab tonight to see the Congo tetra I was a little worried about is prob going do die. He is not swimming right and sinking. No physical signs of illness other than he was just always skinnier than the other two and kind of looked a little funny. I didn't want to hold this against him though, look can be deceiving. But I think he's just not right. Darn it all.

Last edited:
I picked them up for $10 a piece at an awesome local mom and pop shop. I have bought 8 fish from them and this was the only one I was worried about. And I was so happy yesterday because no new comers had died, or spread illness to the tank. Guess that is life. Plus my old man tetra (an insanely old head and tail light tetra) in my 10g has developed what looks like cataracts in his only eye thats left and is listing to one side.....even more than usual.

Wow and just reread my first post and realized you can't say the d word on this site. Oops sorry.

Me too. He is still around this morning. Angel how is your keyhole?

Loosing a fish today and a dog tomorrow. D gone it! This is a crappy weekend.

I am definitely sorry about both the fish and the dog. My keyhole is holding on, but still not good, so I don't know how that will go. I have a Bolivian who probably won't make it though. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom