Geismann bulb lighting question 90gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Philly33

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was running 3 Geismann t5ho.

Midday x Aqua Flora x Midday

I'm adding a 4th.

Should it be a Midday or Aqua flora?
What sequence do you suggest?

Thanks

I have an fixture that has metal halides and 4 T5HO's and I run all 6000K Geisemann Midday bulbs. I like how it looks since the Aquaflora bulbs aren't as bright. Personally I'd do another 6000K Midday.

Hi Philly33 how the growth of the plants with the geisemann bulbs? I need to replace mine and thinking of getting geisemann.
I have a 72 gal tank fully planted with pressurized co2 and I was thinking of getting the same set up as the one u have now to grow HC.

I love them. A bit more $ but worth it. I love the mix I have midday x aqua flora x midday. I want to add another bulb but not which to add. Love the bulbs!

I dose Excel and Brightwell's FlorinAxis sparingly. FlorinMulti daily w/iron and Comprehensive weekly. I have an RO/DI unit that makes 150gpd. I think that and my weekly wc is the secret w/ spot dosing w/ excel. When I add excel I use a long syringe and kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone. I now have 30+ Signifer Rainbows, 5 hara hara catfish and a good clean up crew.

90gal 4 54w t5ho midday & aqua flora
Fluval G6 canister
Emperor 400 hob
Sand substrate
R/O DI water w/ kent r/o right for pwc
Flourish excel, comprehensive, iron and root tabs Brightwell MultiFlorin and FlorinAxis
4 types of Val's
4 types of Crypts
2 types of Ludwigia
Narrow leaf temple
Mexican oak leaf
Micro swords
Dwarf sag
Bacopa
Rotala Indica
Water sprite
Java fern mats
Java fern lace
2 types of anubias
3 moss balls
Moss ball cut n glued to slade for carpet
Flame and xmas moss mini walls
Amazon Sword and 2 others I can't remember.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom