get to know everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Columbia, South Carolina
United States
55gallon semi-aggressive community
10gallon crayfish tank (I despise him lol)

Lake Charles, Louisiana
5.5 RCS tank
10 planted neons, otos and RCS
29G planted tetra/community underway

work at McNeese State University where im finishing my Computer Science Degree as a programmer. i have a 3 1/2 yr old so when im not at work or school im with him, he is the reason im into aquariums he just loves fish and now i do to!

Love these kinds of posts :D

August, Georgia
United States
5.5 gallon planted Red Cherry Shrimp tank
10 gallon planted South East Asian with Celestial Pearl Danios and a Croaking Gourami
10 gallon planted South American with Beckford's Pencilfish and Corydoras Habrosus
29 gallon planted with Rumnynose, Corydoras Pygmaeus, and Apistogramma Gibbiceps.

Future projects is revamp the South American tank to be a dedicated Shrimp tank and also get a rimless display tank with Corydoras Hastatus.

Work as an project Electrical Engineer for Kimberly Clark Corp. Woot!

Sacramento, California

20gallon live bearer fry tank
29gallon build in progress
55gallon Malawi build in progress
135gallon Tropical Community tank

The lovely Californian economy "retired" me last year and I have since spent the time taking care of my disabled veteran husband and my sweet 1 year old baby granddaughter along with my Australian Shepherds and my obsession with aquariums! I have a whole room to fill with tanks...we recently re-homed my late mothers pet Macaw who used to live there! ;-). Gotta love Craig's list!

Craigslist is very addictive.I scored my 75 with a 20 g sump two 175 metal halide and two t5 retrokit and a pacific coast imports chiller which was still in the box guy said he got it at a going out of.business sale and it.never worked turns out.it comes with a fuse u have to install so needless to say it works great know and a canapy and stand for 280.00

Hi, I have a 56 gallon cichlid tank and am in the process of setting up a 70 gallon saltwater tank with LR and some low light coral. I am a stay at home mom of 2 girls. My husband is active duty Army. We live in Lake Stevens, WA.

Hi everyone!!
My name is Regina.
I live in Westland, Michigan, USA
I'm a registered nurse, work in a hospital in nearby town.
I have:
55g reef
30g FOWLR

2 kids: a boy and a girl
2 dogs
2 cats
1 guinea pig

Tampa Florida

55 Planted , With angels corries and rams
20 , with comets (well at least it did, the comets I had for over a year suddenly died for no apparent reason)
20 , nano reef coming soon

currently unemployed , got laid off back in February and havent been able to find a job.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Andrew Haha get it ^^ lol bad joke
-live in johnstown Ohio USA
-work in retail at night so I spend all day here :) and part of the night
-I'm 30 years old I think maybe
- I have 180g lake Malawi biotope, 10g planted betta shrimp tank, 2.5g planted betta tank and a 29 that will hopefully sometime soon be saltwater. I have two kids 3 and a
4 years old and a German shepherd.

I'm a teenager and I live in NYC. Living in an apartment really limits the tanks you know.

Poccono's pa,

150 in progress
55 adolesent oscar and jack( m bedroom)
55 community ( living room)
55 african cichlid tank ( in work shop)
Kids each have tanks in there rooms and they are 40g l
26g bow front
36g bow front
And we also have a 45 bow front in the dinning room wit 3 angels and a red tail shark.

Im stay home and watch my god son and a friends to kids the kids all enjoy having a hand with helping.

I live in Hammond, Louisiana. My name is Claudia and I have
55 gallon freshwater community
30 gallon saltwater
5 gallon with a marbled crayfish

I work as a waitress right now but I'm currently searching for a new job, seeing as I hate my current one.

Kevin

Junction City KS

Line haul truck driver

29g danio tank

2 10g divide Betta tanks

15g column dwarf puffer tank

3G Betta tank that trump holds breeding male, also snail tank got puffers

I have a 75g I'm restoring
A 55g I'm picking up this weekend

A 20gXh brackish tank for some gobies when it cycles

A 20gL GloFish, I hate them but my father liked them so I got him a tank at his house

I work nights and everyone is always sleeping so I keep my fish =D

Hey everyone!

I'm Randi and I live in Seaside Heights, NJ with my fiancé Jenn and our two dogs Chance ( Havanese ) and Kallie ( Mini Goldendoodle)
We live in an apartment and luckily my Landlord LOVES the way we have our apartment- especially the tanks. He watched my 37g for 20 minutes when he came in!

I'm a CNA at the moment- taking a class at the end of the month to become a CMA ( more $$$$$ for more tanks!)

I currently have:

37g freshie with 4 Angels, 3 Platy's, 4 Panda Cory's, 2 Bloodfins and a Pleco.

5 gallon fry tank with 20+ platy fry ( 8 weeks old), a Ramshorn snail and recently surprised with 5 electric blue crayfish babies.

AND just bought a 20g long tank off of CL that is DISGUSTING AS ALL SIN but came with EVERYTHING for $30. As soon as it's cleaned it will become my fry tank until idk when. No clue what I'm doing with it after that.

Nice to meet you all!

Lee, Valdez, Alaska, news editor, almost 50. Just hit 1000 gallons of various freshwater tanks all over the place.

I dabble in breeding and we run a freshwater fish rescue operation in our little town. My profile is woefully out of date.

Why don't we all post photos too?

It was mentioned members wanted to know what we look like. How about we post recent photos too? Here is mine from last Friday.

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom