For Sale: Getting out of shrimp keeping sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pittbully13

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone. Im doing some down sizing and getting rid of the last of my RCS colony. I have about 6 to 7 adults and about 10 to 14 juveniles. Could be more but you get every shrimp in the tank.

Adult and Juvenile Red Cherry Shrimp (RCS) Approximately 1/4 in for juves (some maybe larger) for $12 and $8 shipping by Priority Mail.

This will be for my Adults and Juvenile RCS and receive a plant in the bag for the ride.

Make sure to acclimate them properly, if not they will die. If you have questions about acclimation just ask.

When first arriving they may be a pale color but will brighten back up once they are acclimated to their new environment. These are low grade.

Males are generally lighter to almost clear and the females will have bright red on them. Females also generally are larger than the males.

I ship only on Mondays to ensure safe arrival. Dependent upon your local weather as well, may delay shipping. I will not have heat packs so mind your weather.

I ship using USPS Priority in insulated box with breather bag and will only ship after payment is verified.

I usually include a couple extras just in case of dead on arrival (DOA), but your getting everything I have.

In the off chance of DOA, you must show picture of dead shrimp within an hour of the stated delivery time, in unopened bag.

If you have less then 15 shrimp I will only refund the cost of each DOA only, shipping is non refundable. If you dont send a picture within an hour of stated delivery time, no refund will be given.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom