Getting rid of all my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QTOFFER

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been keeping fish for over two years, and I must say that I'm starting to get mighty frustrated. They still won't talk, and I haven't even been able to get any of them to retrieve small objects that I throw into the tank.

I'm thinking of replacing the fish with aquatic mice (mus aquaticus).
These cool little critters are native to South America. They can breathe air, but are capable of staying underwater for extended periods thanks to gill-like organs behind their ears. They have webbed feet and a flattened tail to aid in swimming.

I just hope they don't eat my plants.

BTW, Happy April Fools Day!!!!!!
:lach:
:p :p :p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking to myself "WHAT! No way!" Glad to see it is a joke even though you are a couple of days early.

hahahha.

actually on Good Morning America I saw a cichlid go through a hoop, and "nose" a soccer ball into a net in the aquarium. I thought it was kinda mean though because it did not have ANYTHING in the tank excapt for: fish, hoops, ball, net.

It was weird.

LOL, You got me....I was thinking if those are real I want to see some pics. But I still couldn't figure out why you would give up your fish. That was a good one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom