Give me ideas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nickstanley995

Aquarium Advice Activist
The time has come yet again where I have empty tanks lying around and I want to enrage my parents with the water bill by getting more tanks running! So I want to hear suggestions from you guys! I have a ten gallon that I found cleaning my storage room and a 36g I bought off of kijiji! Give me suggestions for both! The 36g is a claimed 36 but looks kinda small to me for a 36 maybe a 30g or 29g. But anyways with that in mind give me the best ideas you guys have! Thanks cant wait to see awesome stocking ideas!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

More info - not a 36g, I put mh measurements into a formula for volume and it gave me 30g.

For the ten gallon, some micro rasboras would be nice. In the 30 gallon tank, a school of neon tetras, a dwarf gourami and some Pygmy corydoras would make a great community.

For 10 gallon Celestial Pearl Danios or Chili Rasboras are cool. For 30 gallon maybe a large school of rummynose tetras, a smaller school of neon tetras, some otos and a pair of dwarf cichlids?

I like the idea of the rummynose. Would anither centerpiece fish go nice with those? And the ten gallon is going to be a planted tank so I might do the rasboras in there

I like the idea of the rummynose. Would anither centerpiece fish go nice with those? And the ten gallon is going to be a planted tank so I might do the rasboras in there

Some sort of pair of dwarf cichlids would work well or maybe a dwarf gourami. Those are the most common centerpiece fish.

For the ten gallon what size school of rasboras would fit in there. Edit the 30g is going to be planted not the ten.

If it will only be rasboras then you could fit 15 in there if you wanted to.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom