Glad to have found this site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trabba

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I found your site yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. I have had aquariums in the past. Most recently, had a Jack Dempsey who recently died after many years. My wife decided she didn't want another cichlid like that as she got too attached and was very upset when he passed. So, going back to the community tank. I have never done a 55 gallon community before and am looking forward to it. In the past, have had mainly 20 gallon, although growing up, my family had a 40 gallon hexagon tank. I have never actually done a tank "right" though, other than keeping the Jack by himself, so looking to gain that knowlede here. I never really looked into it before and would just get one of the "Fish of the Month" at my LFS and throw them in the tank, not really looking much at compatibility/scholling/etc...so I have probably been mean to many fish in my lifetime, but looking to change that this time. I have been browsing through a lot of past discussions and have some ideas too, looking forward to getting to know some people here.

Welcome to AA Trabba!

I've only been on this site a year, but you will learn a ton in no time. I'm looking forward to seeing what you get for your 55. Good luck, and when if you have any questions, we are all here to help!

Welcome! I'm recently new here also. And I can tell you that I love this site. I consider it one of my favorites for Community Themed Aquaria. If You are looking to learn something NEW daily, then I certainly recommend this Site as a mandatory stop during your daily travels. Again, I say welcome

Back
Top Bottom