Go to Petsmart NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luv4bettas

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello! Sorry for the empty post but I accidently Pressed go! Anyways, if you buy black kohl i loaches go to petsmart. And if you get a little gravel KEEP IT!!!! I got 2 FREE snails! They didn't even know! TWO!!!! Awesome right? I will have a post soon on an identification of my snails! My cute kuhli loach is named Jetsum (you know, flotsam and jetsam from Ariel) what should I give him for a treat? I am going to feed him some bloodworms! If that's the treat what food should I feed him because someone on here said bloodworms! So thank you!
Luv4bettas
:fish2:

If you got pond snails, you might not be so lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Also I forgot I am feeding him bottom feeder food so I just need something to feed him for a treat once a week (he WILL AND MUST be fed everyday) haha sorry about that
Thanks!:)

Luv4bettas

They will breed and take over your tank.

If you post a pic i can probably identify it. My photo bucket isn't working so I can post what a pond snail would look like ATM.

As long as you can keep their population in control they are actually good for your tank.

Loaches are supposed to eat snails also. So that will be in your favor as well.

Let's play spot the optimist lol.

If it gets out if control just buy some assaisn snails.

I thought I was getting a deal when they gave me 6 "free" snails. I wish I could pay them to take them back. Every time I turn around I am pulling a handful of these little dark brown guys out of my tank. I thought I had gotten rid of them all.

The fact that you and your fish are happy is what its all about! (and your snails)

Back
Top Bottom