Goblin's tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smomus

Aquarium Advice FINatic
20g tank that has 1gsp, Green Goblin. He is less then an inch. The only live plant so far is one Java fern. I might put some Java moss in when I get some grow out in my other tank.

ForumRunner_20120701_002502.jpg

ForumRunner_20120701_002509.jpg

Chiroptera said:
Aw, he's really small. Awesome!

He is tiny! Sometimes it's hard finding him in his big tank! But then when he attacks his food, I'm reminded why he needs a big one. And will need a bigger one as he matures!

smomus said:
He is tiny! Sometimes it's hard finding him in his big tank! But then when he attacks his food, I'm reminded why he needs a big one. And will need a bigger one as he matures!

Well, at least he has tons of space now! What a really cool little fish. I really like the name, too. :p

tomoisawatergod said:
nice, I lke the look of ths tank :)

Thank you! It does get rearranged about ever other week to keep him from getting bored and glass surfing. Still haven't decided on a good back ground for it yet.

He's going to need a bigger tank and brackish water to possible full marine at maturity

Philly33 said:
He's going to need a bigger tank and brackish water to possible full marine at maturity

I am aware :) thank you for the advice. I've been looking at refractometers trying to decide which to buy before starting the conversion to brackish. Also, my lfs does trades on tanks. I will have to pay a small amount to upgrade. I did my research ;)

Refractometer is the way to go. The gsp has a lot of character. Fun times.

Well I have some more pics to post of goblin, but the app keeps crashing and won't let me. I'll try again tomorrow!

Some pics! The first one made me laugh, looks like he's waving!

ForumRunner_20120713_230043.jpg

Watching for food!
ForumRunner_20120713_230059.jpg

The definitely knows what comes from this!
ForumRunner_20120713_230119.jpg

And just chillin'!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120713_230027.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120713_230027.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom