Goby suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reese

Aquarium Advice Activist
I plan on getting a goby or some other type of bottom dwelling fish. I like the mandarin but am not going to go that way because I don't feel I have enough LR to keep one right now.

I'm looking for a goby with lots of character. Yellow watchman? Any other suggesions?...

I have a yellow watchman and really like it. A lot of personality, they always look so grumpy. See if you can find one at the LFS that is paired with a pistol shrimp. It is an amazing relationship to observe.

i have a yellow watchman goby as well and he's a bit shy. But he has his little cave he sits in and watches everything. I have a baby pistol shrimp in the tank but he doesn't come out much. Hopefully he gets bigger and finds the goby but we'll see i guess. I like him though. He's hardy and has a very interesting personality. Just the other day, i saw him grab a nassarius snail shell with his big mouth and drag it across the sand bed into his cave. I don't know what he's up to but he's fun to watch.

i have a diamond watchman goby... and he has like 3 different caves that he has dug out and just runs back and forth between them, while grabbing a few mouthfuls of sand on the way. hes pretty fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom