Goldfish food feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldfish101

Aquarium Advice Regular
I really stress telling people what to get for there goldfish. Sometimes goldfish like foods that others don't. This is what I like to call the pick and guess game. You kind of have to experiment a little bit. I feed my two 3 inch oreando's Omega goldfish food. They LOVE it. Second day they come out and start to chow down on this stuff. Again you can try it but please don't blame me try the food for a while if you have new fish. But if on the third day they don't eat then go back to petsmart or petco or where ever you get your supplies and get another food. I personally like Omega because its easy to clean doesn't cloud water and easy to digest. Now remember don't feed new fish on the day you get them let them adjust to the surrounding. Then on day two feed them. Third they don't eat return the food. Now you might have some fish that like the food but others don't I say try to get a food that they all like so you don't spend money on two foods. And have like two cans sitting because your goldfish don't like the food. And KEEP the receipt to return the food if you have to.

Goldfish101:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom