goldfish tank temperature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCB1000

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi my currently cycling aquarium is usually around 71* but at night (when my parents blast the heat :blink:) it goes up to around 75* is this acceptable ... i would maybe consider getting the zoo med aqua cool fan but it probably wouldn't be until after i get my fish (in 2 weeks) since i have no money and have already mooched of my parents enough :)

75 degrees is fine for goldfish but I would not go over that because they are not tropical fish. Don't waste your money on a fan just drop a couple ice cubes in if the tank over heats. Btw I can tell you right now your thread will be moved because it's in the wrong category.

75 degrees is fine for goldfish but I would not go over that because they are not tropical fish. Don't waste your money on a fan just drop a couple ice cubes in if the tank over heats. Btw I can tell you right now your thread will be moved because it's in the wrong category.
thanks ... opps wrong forum :lol:

I'm surprised they have not moved your thread yet. Usually if I ever post something in the wrong category it's moved within like 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom