good general magazine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dianeww

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm hoping to add a magazine for aquarium hobbyists to the collection at our public library, where I work. Is there a good all-around one which covers both salt and fresh water? Can't add one for each, unfortunately, and shouldn't be too specialized. So what would all of you recommend? Which do you subscribe to (or read at your library ??) , and why? Thanks so much, all input appreciated!

I subscribe to two magazines. Aquarium Fish and Tropical Fish Hobbist. Both are nice mags. They both cover fw and marine. But if I had to choose, I'd go with Tropical Fish Hobbist.

Thanks so much, Fluff and JG! Are these two basically the only choices for general info? I'm assuming yes, since you both mentioned just these. Anybody else out there with a brilliant thought?

I like Fresh Water and Marine Aquarium Magazine (FAMA) better then Aquarium Fish (AF) but Tropical Fish Hobbiest, I just got the chance to read two of them and it rocks the socks off both FAMA and AF!

I'd like to check for that one K Dub, but they are looking for a mag that covers both fw and sw. :wink:

Do you have a link to the Marine Mag?

Back
Top Bottom