Good water temp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ninjafish40

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm trying to find a good water temp for live rock and corals and eventually some clowns and damsals

x2 on around 78, my house hovers around 76* but my aquarium stays around 78*-80* wit my dual t5 fixture on for 10hrs lol

The environments where we collect these corals and fish range from about 76 to 85. I would keep it somewhere in the middle. the important thing is to keep the temp stable.

The environments where we collect these corals and fish range from about 76 to 85. I would keep it somewhere in the middle. the important thing is to keep the temp stable.

x2 mines pretty stable at 80* mostly and very rarely a degree above or below but for the most part 80*

He can go with a chromis? They are Pomacentridae (damsel fish)

Chromis are not nearly as aggressive. Some damsels are worse than others, but overall, I keep them out of my tanks. Learned that lesson long ago. They are tough to get out once they are in and causing trouble. :)

Chromis are not nearly as aggressive. Some damsels are worse than others, but overall, I keep them out of my tanks. Learned that lesson long ago. They are tough to get out once they are in and causing trouble. :)

I know my blue yellow tail damsel was mean to new little fish, haven't got a new fish for over an year now, he haven't bugged anyone? He chills with my little purple doty back? Very weird!! Why do they have such a bad rep?
My blue-green chromis,,,, beauties, just peace

Idk but if i dont figure out why my 2-200w visatherm heaters are staying on constantly, imma throw them down the street

Back
Top Bottom