got 2 pearl gourami and 12 more cardinals today :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philipraposo198

Aquarium Advice Addict
male and female pearls are stunning and love each other right off the bat.

the cardinals just mixed in with my other group of 13.

the only other thing i want to stock but not right now is oto cats. probably 10 of em

Here is a pic of my 12 day old tank that is fully cycled.

Attachments

• 20140409_131821.jpg
    20140409_131821.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 102
Yes I used ATM colony to cycle. And it looks nice cuz I went to a fish auction and bought off hobbiest from.local forum. Spending money :)

[ QUOTE=philipraposo198;2910799]Here is a pic of my 12 day old tank that is fully cycled.[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you my address so you can send me that insane piece of driftwood! That's awesome!

You are all too nice :)

The DW was a lot of effort, spent 3 hours walking lake Ontario shoreline to find it. I was lucky that they never leeked and tannis.

I'm not too nice.. I'll be lurking in the shadows of AA... Moohahahah! Looks good man. I just got the p plus too, light is niceee

yeah its a great light.

I just got a emal from stacey blood at atm and they want to use my tank to put on atm fb site for north america as a colony tank.

asked for my permission.

yeah its a great light. I just got a emal from stacey blood at atm and they want to use my tank to put on atm fb site for north america as a colony tank. asked for my permission.
brag much:p atleast they asked.. I put your tank on my fb page!! Said I cycled it in 10 days!!! Kiddingggg. That's pretty cool man. Are you going to let them?

Back
Top Bottom