got snails?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetshannon

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there.....
If anyone here has freshwater pest snails (not trumpet, shells too hard), I will buy them! I will pay shipping and a little extra for your time!
I have hungry amazon puffers....as many as you can send, I will take them.
Let me know!
Thanks....:eggface:

go to petco or petsmart, they give them away. atleast mine do, my kuhlis love MTS.

I m breeding a whole tank of snails for my puffers.

u should go get a 2gal small tank, cheap heater/filter, then try go to petsmart and ask for the snails (free).
I used to ask them every week, but now I breed mine, so I have more than enough to feed my green spotted.
they r really easy to breed.

if u don't wanna go to lfs, just let me know, we can meet up and I can give u some.
I live in pleasanton which is not that far from S.F.

I go to petco, but the other stores around me have pretty clean tanks! Darn! I have a little tank ready, but I never have enough to put in there, I like to make my puffers happy..hoping yo get a good amount and start breeding. :bowl:

they'll breed like crazy in a bucket with pwc water and plant cuttings. no need for heater or filter.

but won't the water get too dirty?? even tho the snails like dirty water, but with like couple hundred of snails, won't their poopl make the water too dirty?
and I heard snails breed better and faster in warmer water.

well it's been getting up to 90 here so heater not necessary and i switch out the water with the next pwc.

true~
but my house is kind of cold even tho outside get up to 90.
anyway~ those equipments are extra for me right now, saved me some time on water change.

so yeah shonnon~ don't need heater or filter if u don't have extras~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom