Got up this morning and all my female guppies seem to be on the ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leannaby

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got up this morning and all my female guppies seem to be on the ground.. And when they do swim off it's as though they can't swim for long and sink back to the floor.. I did a 50% wc last night but I also thought they looked bloated so gave them peas.. Will they be ok ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395726726.262122.jpg

Good news!

My yo yo loaches are like that. They all look half dead and in need of coffee first thing in the morning.

It was really strange.. They kept trying to swim and they would just drop to the gravel like they couldn't swim

my female guppy allways does this right before she gives birth XD shes doing it again and is huge so im expecting little blue guppys within the next week

You can either cover the end with sponge to avoid the fry being sucked into the filter or place fry into another tank with a sponge filter

How many guppies can you put into a 30g tank? Kind of going over all my options trying to figure out how I want to set this tank up

I wouldn't be really sure sorry.. Not really an expert but hopefully someone will help you out with that.. I currently have a 20g with 8 guppies.. 6 female and 2 male.. Along with tetras and 3 adf

I catch mine and then raise them in a separate tank with a sponge filter.. I have taken some to my lfs and sold them to them for a small amount ..

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396285094.551179.jpgthese fry are a month old ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396285162.275446.jpgthese fry are a week old with some mixed in that I found in my main tank a couple of days ago so unsure of the mother

Back
Top Bottom