Great deal on coral frags from Ebay!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
I won 9 zoo frags, all different with no brown zoos for $56.00. Then I calledthe guy and we added some more frags to the order so I wouldnt have to pay extra shipping.

I got 9 Different Zoo frags, each with 10-17 poylps ro more.
2 headed frag of Blue Candy Cane
1 Montipora Digita Frag
1 Blue Montipora Digita Frag

All for 108.88 Shipped!!! Daddy did good huh.... :D

Also I have a fellow reefer friend that I met a few months ago that told me about this guy who gives great deals on frags and gives away pulsating xenia.
I called him up and I am going to his house to get frags for $10 each and all the pulsating xenia I want!! He said that sometimes he has to throw it away! 8O

My ebay frags come tomorrow and I will post pics. :wink:

PS. Ebay search for coral frags. My buddy also got some and he was very happy.

And pretty soon you'll be throwing away pulsating xenia! Mine grows like a weed. I've chopped two, well three, stalks off this week. It is just getting to the point now where I have to prune it or it will take over the entire top third of my tank. It is beautiful and quite a showpiece, but... keep the scissors out! I have a frag now that I'm going to have to get rid of soon (it wanders off the rock pretty fast) because once it lands on a rock it is there for the long haul!

Was it jmdakan? Those are some GORGEOUS looking zoos you're getting there! Must ... show ... restraint... 8O

Rev...you definitely have to let me know how they look...I was looking on eBay just a few hours ago at those auctions, then went over to there web page and was checking out what they had on there too....was thinking about maybe ordering from them later in the week. I've seen his stuff on there a few times and have been contemplating it, if your experience turns out good that will seal the deal for me!

Also, when your xenias are out of control I'll be more then happy to take some off your hands!

Sounds like you got a steal, can't wait to see some pics. Definitely get those scissors out, once that xenia takes hold it will grow everywhere, mines creeping up the glass and looks like it wants to grow right out of the tank.

Please take over xenia!!! Please!! The lfs would give me credit for them!!!

Yes jmdakan is the seller. I will let you all know how it goes with pics!! :wink: I pick them up in the morning from the fed ex center.

Oh...please post pics here of that wild growing pulsating xenia you all are talking about. :wink: I love the stuff. I have one stalk I got a month ago. I can see 2 little bitty tiny stalks beside it. Is that how it starts? Also do you keep it high in the tank?

Heres mine, this colony has doubled every month, and I have frags of it all over the tank now. It finally has started growing up the glass, something I've envied on other tanks for years. This is slowly becoming one of my favorites.

Attachments

• x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 138
Here's a picture of one of my Xenia fields. I have 3 other frags that are similar to the ones in the pictures above. Those aren't spreading as fast as these light pink ones. Just in case you want to watch them in action, here's a link to their video (it is an 800K MOV file readable by QuickTime free download) Xenia Field

Attachments

• p3142213.jpg
    p3142213.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 102
  • p3142216.jpg
    p3142216.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 108
I cant get the video to load Phyl ??????

The pics are awesome!!!!!!! That is exactly what I want!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Do you have the QuickTime viewer? (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/) The movies come out of my Olympus camera as MOV files, unfortunately. Windows used to be able to read them but with XP it seems like they've disabled the functionality.

Grrr...still nothing. I downloaded the new version of quicktime and all. No dice even with the flash file. Crap, I wanna see it! :|

Yeay! I'm glad it worked. The quality was a bit iffy since I had to convert it twice to get it to a windows media player format. It started as an MOV and I converted it to a AVI and then to the WMV.

When I tried to watch your video all I got was the title page. I never saw any of the rest of it... what's the key?!

Revtree!

You encourage my illness! I read this post and within seconds I was on E-bay looking for stuff. I caught myself right before I ordered some stuff.

SHAME ON YOU! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom