Great New Store to Buy Cichlids!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CraigMac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Great New Store to Buy Cichlids!!!!! (NJ / NY)

This place is INCREDIBLE!!

The Fish Hut of New Jersey
114 U.S. 46
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
(973) 253-7300

If you are in the NJ/NY area, or even further, check it out! I live in Delaware but was traveling for work, I will visit this store OFTEN!

He has over 150 tanks of just cichlids, some rare, some wild caught, you name it and it is either there or he will probably be able to get it. And, he knows his stuff, asked me about my stock, then proceeded to show me the tanks that would be compatable......and it was good advice, matched with the advice I received from HUKIT so I knew it was good :)

I am going back there tomorrow to pick up a few fish, they are going to pack them so they will be good for the 3 hour drive home. If you can make it there or are in the area you definitely need to check it out!!

LOL! Thanks again for your help Hukit!

I'm going back there tomorrow night to pick up the Hongi on my way home based on your advice. Once I get them acclimated and comfy I'll get some pics, probably on Friday.

Thanks again!!

Heading there now, I have to decide between the red top hongi or super red hongi.

Thats a long drive just to pick up some fish

Woot woot, I'll be checking out that place tomorrow since I'll be working in Kearny. (I know that's not that close but it gives me an excuse to be out of my office for a little longer - staring at cad drawings all day gets lame real quick)

Only 22 house and 18 minutes from my house.... I could be back to work by Monday.

Oh how I wish ;-)

Back
Top Bottom