Green Dragon BN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think BN's are "tropical" aren't they? And gold fish are cooler water fish? I mean I've seen plecos with goldfish, but that doesn't mean they are happy...

jetajockey said:
BN's do fine in cooler tanks. 70s is ideal but they ok in pretty wide range. I've had mine breed in room temp around 70-72. They are definitely more active in higher temps though.

Good to know! Thanks :)

jetajockey said:
BN's do fine in cooler tanks. 70s is ideal but they ok in pretty wide range. I've had mine breed in room temp around 70-72. They are definitely more active in higher temps though.

Ya! Gonna go buy one long fin BN this weekend!! Woohoo!

Ya! Gonna go buy one long fin BN this weekend!! Woohoo!

The Long Fin BN are beautiful. As soon as my little Dragons beef up a bit, I'll be getting 3 Long Fin Albinos for my Angelfish tank.
I have an awesome Common Pleco in there right now. But he is getting to big for the tank, so he's going back to the FS and I'll get 3 of the smaller Long Fin Albino's BN instead.
I really like the Common Plecos, they have an abundance of personality. But until I can afford a much larger (125g min.) tank. I'll just raise them until they are to big for the tanks I have. Then I trade them back to the LFS.
I've never had any Long Fin or Dragon BN , so this will be both new and fun.

Back
Top Bottom