green frogspawn one head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i clean my lensabout once a month it dont get to dirty and i have no skimmer it broke a while back i just run with live rock sand filters heaters and fuge ihave tried greenseaweed alagewith clip it didnt work but tidayi sawhim hungrly snatch two or threepieces of mysis shrimp :) i put thelight from the 29gal corallife50/50 10k and attinic 65 over the frogspawn sideoof tank to add extra light hewas open before i did it but i figured i would add some light one questionwould it hurt to leave my lights on all night foronenight

One night would not hurt anything. Just remember that it is an animal and lives on a day and night cycle just like we do.

so would a night cycle be better than extra light hours then i want to do which ever is best i want to try to revive it a little mike said it looked a little light i figured that was wat the color was supposed to be lol but it does look trasparent not to mention it opens up a little for about a hour every so often then closes for a while.

If anything, it does look on the light side. Maybe slowly bring it up in your AQ to get more intensity of light. I would leave the photo period alone.

alright i will be raising it a little tonight before i go to bed and before lights go off another thing i do my water changes every monday should i wait for this one and let him have more time to get used to this before i do water change or do the water change but a smaller one 7 gallons instead of 14

If you match the temp., the new water should only help to make your WQ(water quality) better.

alright i will do the change tomorrow right now i am gambling my 29 gal tank to buy a 125 how much is my 29 worth it has coralife lights 4 frags of zoas 2 types diy rock and a sand bed with a hob filter and one maroon clown. how much i need 300 but i can hold the tank with 150

lol well not gambling but hoping it sells before the 125 does so i can buy it is my 29 worth 300 or is that to low or to high i thought 4 at first but i think thats high

I'm not good at pricing things. Maybe someone else would chime in on that one.

well everyone else says 280 to three so i am putting three cause thats the exact price of this tank i am looking at which is 125 gal

Back
Top Bottom