Green mandarin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a little pricey, espeically for on that only eats cyclopseeze, that stuff was 12$ a package when I bought it. But a little does go a long way. :)

I paid $45 for my ORA mandy which is still like 3 times the price of a wild caught one.

Yea this lfs seems to be quite high on everything, there is another one that is more resonable but I don't think they order from Ora, I wonder if I ask about them ordering one what they would give me for a price, that 100 dollar one is tiny too they have a non cb and it's huge a it's like 20$!!

oh yes, she is. :) She's been eating most things I put in. She's liking bllodworms now but only one or two here and there. But she fills up on the plankton and cyclopeeze. I suspect as she gets bigger she will eat more, she's still so tiny.

Good to hear! I'm still eyeing the one at the lfs.. But there's no way for 100$. I'm trying to talk the other lfs into ordering one from Ora to see if they would give me a better price

I dont know where your at but my lfs sells them for $20 and they all seem to be nice and plump but also they are not ora but they are eating prepared foods

They are nice and plump because the LFS has a closed system with lots of pods already. My ORA one was raised on pellets but as soon as I got her home she wouldn't take prepared food. :-( They can eat prepared right in front of you at the store and then revert back to pods in a heartbeat unfortunately.

It's a very complicated fish adn luck plays a large part of it.

I kno and I don't feel like dropping 100 buck on a whim ya kno even if it is Ora and now that I think of it the tank didn't say Ora it just said captive bred so I guess it could be from any where

Back
Top Bottom