Green Terror, Convict , Firemouth ,BN Plec, together in a 55 gallon ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cichlidthinker

Aquarium Advice Freak
the title says it all :),
i keep changing my mind at first i wanted a jack dempsey in a tank by its self , then i wanted both a jack dempsey and a green terror with something smaller , but then i was told i shouldn't put a jack dempsey in a 55 gallon , but anyhow could this stock work ?

1x Male Green Terror
1x Male Convict
1x Male Firemouth
1x Bristlenose Pleco

for what i have decided the green terror is a must in my aquarium (recently it was the jack dempsey) , but could you guys tell me other tank mates for the green terror (like convict or a fire mouth i want to view my choices with the green terror)

this would be a permanent home for them !

any tips accepted !

Eh 55 is a bit small for that stock I'd say at least a 75 would be better the green terrors get decent size and they aren't super aggressive but can still be fairly aggressive

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Put the Dempsey back in the mix and give everybody good hiding places. A year from now when they start out growing the tank then worry about a bigger tank. Chances are you will have loses anyway.

If you don't have loses you will eventually weed out the troublemaker or the fish you care least about

That's a lot easier than trying to add fish in an established tank

Back
Top Bottom