Greetings from New Jersey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RevLine

Aquarium Advice Activist
hello everyone!

glad to have finally joined an aquarium forum after getting into the hobby a few months ago.

i have 2 small tanks:
first one is a planted tank with a half-moon blue betta living with 2 small common guppies. may be planning on putting a horned nerite in there to help clean the bottom/glass of algae and detritus
second tank is planted with 6 cherry shrimp, 2 rili shrimp, and 2 micro crabs which i find really cool to have.

my dream is to one day successfully own a cuttlefish tank

glad to be part of the community! (y)

Hi, welcome to the forum :) would love to see pictures!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Here's my two tanks with various little petco commodities in them. I initially bought them for my very first tank but then ended up taking it apart. Couldn't return them so might as well use them in the latest tanks with my noobish aquascaping attempts :whistle:

My betta's on his throne while two little guppies pick at algae growing on my driftwood.

You can also see shrimp hanging out in many spots on the second cube tank. No crabs to be seen because there's light. I just got them so hopefully they'll become more comfortable to get out and about soon.

Attachments

• IMG_3039.jpg
    IMG_3039.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3043.jpg
    IMG_3043.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 91
I like them really cool!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Welcome! Awesome tanks!!

? Diana Lee ?