Greetings & Salutations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jldwoodsman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone,

I joined Aquarium Advice to learn more about the more popular tropical aquarium keeping and also to share my experience with keeping North American native fishes in the home aquarium. I've worked for the government as a water quality biotechnician for the past two years and I have good experience with fish and other aquatic organisms in their native habitats. I'm pursuing a degree in environmental/microbial biology at the moment and so in my free time I like to manage a good aquarium! Other than aquariums I'm an avid hiker/outdoorsman and an amateur musician.

You can see all my tank specs on my profile and my ambition is to one day have a 55/75 aquarium with a variety of perch, sunfish, and bass and maybe one day have a 55 cichlid aquarium. Nothing too fancy as far as fish go.

Look forward to reading more from you guys here and seeing all of your cool setups!

:fish1::cool:

Welcome to AA a great place for advice and other great stuff :) hope you have a great time here!! You should post pics of your tanks! I like your tank profiles.

Back
Top Bottom