GroupBuys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OscarFan76

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just finished the group buy with BRS. Awesome btw, I snagged some nice stuff at a discount. Do we do group buys with other places? I'm thinking of ordering from reefcleaners, but the shipping is expensive. Let me know if we're in a group buy somewhere that I can snag some cheato and some clean up crew. :)

Also check out reefs2go.com they are site Sponsors here and have fairly reasonable prices and shipping, they have a discount on shipping if your in the southeast (close to their location) and they sell clean up crews and a lot of other stuff. I've been pleased with my orders from them.

Thanks for the info on reefs2go. Looks like a great site with free shipping.

BRS is about the only site that does group buys that you can participate in on a site with people scattered all over the world. Local clubs are generally the best place to do group buys for livestock. I know that KRS has a group buy planned for live aquaria soon, and they just did one for reefcleaners a couple weeks ago. Not sure how close you are to Lexington, but that would be a good avenue to check out if you're within reasonable driving distance.

Back
Top Bottom