Growing like a weed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aski247

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm a little bitter I lost one of the two already, but going back for 4 more this sat.

I swear its grown a noticeable amount in just a week.

Attachments

• image-4158019943.jpg
    image-4158019943.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 157
Good thing. I love bass but the problem I have is I don't have room for a tank big enough to house them.

I really don't either, I have my 55,135,30 all in my bedroom. Along with a full size fridge, Q-bed, 52"tv, dressers. I basically can only walk from the door to my bed.

So the big tank will have to go in the basement outside of my room. :( I almost talked my way into building another room to make a legit fish room... But I was not smooth enough.

I love pbass. My buddy had some before and they shattered a side of his tank. Luckily he was sitting there when it happened and saved the fish. Tank busters they are.

I love pbass. My buddy had some before and they shattered a side of his tank. Luckily he was sitting there when it happened and saved the fish. Tank busters they are.

Yeah they are out right predators at feeding time... I can't wait till they get some size... From what the owner of my lfs said they will be 6-8" in the first 4 months. He is the one who breeds them.

What ya gonna do when it gets this big??? Lol

Attachments

• image-2527088696.jpg
    image-2527088696.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom