GSP covering the bottom or the wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragonfisher33

Aquarium Advice Addict
i would love to see those who have GSP covering their tank walls or the bottom pane of the tank. i have a bare bottom and without anything on the bottom, there's this emptiness. i would like to fill it up with GSP even though i understand they can grow like weed.

another reason why i want to see a setup like that is because i also have a FW tank and have always wanted some carpeting plants. please show some pics.

Here's a recent pic of mine growing up the overflow wall. It has since spread even further up the wall and is even starting to grow onto my red cap. I've had to prune it a few times already. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408463642.293597.jpg

Here's a pic when I first placed it against the overflow (you can see the red cap and GSP in the top left of the pic). ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408463906.362221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks guys. my bare bottom is a landfill for detritus. so I'm trying to cover it up with GSP and add more flow aiming toward the bottom to keep the detritus afloat

Just search "120w dimmable coral reef led" on amazon or eBay, should be one of the first ones you see

Back
Top Bottom