Guess That Species!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel like there should at least be some conversation! I, the OP, made this thread for people to have fun. I feel that the rules BichirBro made, no disrespect intended, kinda regulate the amount of fun people can have. I only made so many rules so that the other half was just going with the flow.

Plus, if the winner doesn't want to post then the winner should be able to nominate someone else.

I feel like there should at least be some conversation! I, the OP, made this thread for people to have fun. I feel that the rules BichirBro made, no disrespect intended, kinda regulate the amount of fun people can have. I only made so many rules so that the other half was just going with the flow.

Ok! Like I said I'm very open to suggestions and I definitely will keep them in mind!
The rules have been improved!
Thanks for the suggestions!

Lol nope, here's a hint it is west african and prefers a different diet than other cichlids

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol nope, here's a hint it is west african and prefers a different diet than other cichlids

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What?!?! How is that even wrong? Lol I could've sworn that was it! Perfect scientific name and everything!

Back
Top Bottom