Guess That Species!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The rules got changed lol. We decide the thread was to slow without being able to use the Internet. Otherwise no one was guessing because no one knew.

Ok I don't even know my owns threads rules anymore. Such a sad day. :( :(

Lol I mean it was a whole back and the thread was moving along so it wouldn't be surprising if you just missed it

Your not allowed to use the internet! Read rules!
Oh, I know that was one of the original rules, but I thought there was a rule change at some point since many of the fish have been quite difficult. If it is still a rule, I'm fine giving it up

Oh, I know that was one of the original rules, but I thought there was a rule change at some point since many of the fish have been quite difficult. If it is still a rule, I'm fine giving it up

No no.... I was wrong :(

Back on page 21 (at least pg 21 on a computer, it may be different in the app) I know we changed the rule to googling is allowed. Did it get changed back at some point?

images

I wouldn't be suprised if someone knows this, but I haven't heard of it outside of my LFS, and yes, it is FW

Back
Top Bottom