Guess That Species!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you ever see them available grab them up. They are one of the many they say are difficult all around, real soft water and live foods but I bred several generations in well water and were as easy as goldfish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you ever see them available grab them up. They are one of the many they say are difficult all around, real soft water and live foods but I bred several generations in well water and were as easy as goldfish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Awesome! Yeah I'm like awe struck over how cool they're!

Ok so this thread has gone through a lot of changes and discussions but let's try and get this back on track!
1.) The person who guesses the specie correct will be allowed to post a picture of the fish of their choosing. This will open the game and anyone may guess. The person who posted the picture has the authority to, after everyone has been given their opportunity to guess, reveal the answer and they should post another picture of a new specie or they may allow the closest guesser to post a new picture.
2.) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall anyone who has not won the previous guessing game, or been given permission by the originating picture poster, post a new picture and open a new game of guessing. This will prevent arguments and disputes of fairness and avoid confusion of the picture of guessing.
3.) Anyone may take a shot at guessing however the first one to guess correctly will win and post the next specie. Each person is to be allowed only ONE GUESS per specie, they can guess on every one but only once! Only the winner of the previous guessing picture can post a picture of the desired specie, like stated in rule 2, no one else may post a picture!
4.) You MAY NOT look up the answer on the internet!!!!!! You must know it by heart to be void (of course this is the internet and nobody knows what you're doing but please be honest!).
5.) The picture may be of freshwater or a saltwater fish depending on the persons choosing.
*If I left anything out please *PM* me and I'll add it to this list, please refrain from posting anymore off topic discussion on this thread!

Ok just so we can get things rolling I'll post the next picture
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398257836.536372.jpg
Good luck!

Never liked that fish I had schools of 10 and they don't have such an amazing personality

Is it even FW, looks wierd enough to be a SW from really deep. On the other hand, the plant looks FW

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's freshwater and not a pictus or even a catfish!
And gillie what is it?

Back
Top Bottom