Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dunningj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
IMG_0757.JPG
Few of my male h/b pastel guppies from my newest 30 gal. I have some blues, pinks, and yellows.my fish addiction is spiraling fast. I got my first tank 3 months ago, 30 gal that I picked up because someone was throwing away. I now have a 30, 75, 45 ,and 3.5 gal all running with fish. My wife thinks I'm crazy but I'm already thinking about what kind of tank I want next. Aquarium addiction is a real thing

a lot of people on here call it MTS which stands for multi-tank syndrome (not to be confused for Malaysian trumpet snails haha). it is real and it is a struggle. I went from 0-4 in less than a couple of months

Gorgeous guppies! and you can tell her there are worse addictions out there haha Good luck

I have 8 tanks up and running, plus a few in storage that I haven't found a place for; not to mention the outdoor ponds. It's an addiction, but one my wife tolerates. There are worse addictions than fish. I have friends who have over 2 dozen tanks, and know one guy (divorced) who has over 40 active tanks scattered all over his house. Tell your wife not to worry about having 5 tanks. When you hit a dozen, she may have reason for concern.

Back
Top Bottom